• Performing a wide variety of routine and non-routine electrical/mechanical
assembly operations including installation of power distribution cables, harnesses
and follows work orders, schematics, wiring diagrams, engineering specifications,
sketches, and written and/or verbal instructions to build electro-mechanical and
or pneumatic assemblies, subassemblies and components.
• Complete rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing.
• Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job. Willingness to work off
• Adherence to safety guidelines and Lean initiatives.
• Minimal supervision.
• Must be a team player with good communication skills and flexibility in
• Responsible for maintaining timely accurate records and logs.
• Requires 1-2 years of electro-mechanical experience.
• Basic computer skills necessary.
• Vacuum experience preferred.
• This position requires you to lift and/or carry up to 50lbs and work in an
environment which is subject to cold, heat, and noise.
• The above-listed position(s) involves access to export-controlled technology
which is subject to the U.S. Department of Commerce export control regulations.
• Otherwise qualified candidates must meet these export control requirements or a
deemed export license from the Commerce Department before a final job offer
can be extended.