“Come join our product development team in a hands-on technical role where you’ll be involved in the end-to-end lifecycle of software development and methodologies. This role provides the opportunity to develop a deep understanding of our business, and work closely with professional services and product management to develop a highly feature rich product.” – Hiring Manager
What You’ll Contribute
• Help define, automate, deploy and maintain the cloud-based ecosystem
underlying FICO’s Decision Management Platform
• Design, implement, and maintain installation, patch, and upgrade scripts built on
Docker, Ansible, Python, Bash and Kubernetes.
• Create and enhance monitoring solutions to manage the infrastructure and
• Triage production issues along with other operational team members in 24 X 7
and conduct root cause analysis for critical issues
What We’re Seeking
• Bachelor’s/Master’s in Computer Science or related disciplines
• 2+ years of advanced scripting (Bash/Python) experience
• 2+ years’ experience as DevOps or systems Administrator with Linux/Unix
• At least 1 year of experience with Cloud-based application deployment and
automation on AWS platform
• At least 1 year of experience using Ansible, Docker and Kubernetes
• Software application and Infrastructure monitoring solutions development and
deployment experience; e.g. Datadog, AppD, Prometheus, Grafana etc.
• Familiarity with Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) products; e.g., OpenShift.
• Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, etc.
• Experience in working with Continuous Integration and deployment solutions
deployment e.g. Jenkins
• Experience in Java application development / deployment is desired
• Desirable to have experience in Maven, Git, SVN, Amazon EKS, Artifactory,
• Awareness of software development lifecycle processes and Agile development