FP&A supporting the broader Finance organization and business leaders in the financial Services division in financial reporting and analysis.
Candidate will be a part of a high energy FP&A team delivering timely financial and management analysis to both the broader finance team and the key business leaders in order to support decision making, preparing annual plans and supporting communication internally and externally on financial performance.
• Reporting, Analysis, & Decision Support.
• The candidate should have an Accounting and/or Finance background and be
able to understand key accounting principles e.g. explain how business decisions
will impact overall profitability, and have an understanding of generally accepted
• Assist in the preparation and distribution of a monthly executive financial package
which contains financial statements and budget/forecast variance commentary.
• Assist in the development and distribution of a management dashboard report
that tracks key performance metrics (financial & non-financial) and business
• Track Operational expenses and research trends and potential cost savings.
• Assist in special projects and ad-hoc analysis and financial modelling.
• Liaison / Special Requests – ability to develop a standard process of collecting
and aggregating data across the division as needed.
• Forecasting & Planning.
• Assist in the preparation of the Annual Budget and review materials.
• Assist in the creation of the monthly revenue forecast include data compiled from
sales and operations.
• Assist in the preparation of a quarterly expense forecast.
• Validate and analyse forecast submissions and quantify risks and opportunities
within each submission to improve overall forecast accuracy.
• Participate in the month-end process by reviewing revenue and expenses and
ensuring expenses are accrued for when necessary.
• Work as part of the wider Global Financial Planning and Analysis team to develop
consistent reporting and planning processes as well as develop the use of the
Group planning tools.