Job Duration: 5 Months +
The programmer will work with the DA’s CMS Project Team, developing applications that integrated with the DA’s Criminal Case Management System. Additionally, the programmer will be developing SSRS reports for the Criminal Case Management system. The programmer will be working under the guidance of the Applications Supervisor.
• Creates new or modifies existing programs.
• Plans and develops test data to validate new or modified programs; designs input and output forms and documents.
• Troubleshoots software problems.
• Tests and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends and implements appropriate applications design.
• Maintains and communicates accurate status of work performed.
• Interviews functional and technical staff to gather documentation required for analysis of current system architecture and application requirements.
• Contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of the team’s service by offering suggestions or direction as a member of the team.
• The Court has multiple integration projects, the successful candidate must work independently on specific integrations within the team setting.
• Expert level experience in C# .NET back-end programming required
• Expert level experience with MS SQL Server databases
• Expert experience in SSRS reporting technologies
• Good level of experience developing MS Office integrated applications, particularly focused on MS Word
• Good level experience in working with XML structures and the programming in the use of them
• Experience in systems analysis, design, and programming required.
• Experience in the design and construction of client/server applications required.
• Demonstrates professional organization, documentation, communication and interpersonal skills.