The qualified candidate will be responsible for water resources and environmental projects involving stormwater management (SWM), hydrology/hydraulics, erosion/sediment control design, drainage, stream restoration, bridge scour studies, floodplain studies, TMDL projects, NPDES, SWM retrofit design and BMPs.
The individual will be responsible to the management, staff supervision and technical engineering for water resources engineering projects for MDOT SHA, County DPWs and other government clients. Individual will be capable of preparing project scope/fee proposals and work in marketing and business development capacities. The individual will work directly with Senior Staff, Managers and Marketing personnel.
Knowledge, Skills and Minimum Requirements
• BSCE in Civil Engineering or related discipline
• Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in water resources engineering
• Registered Professional Engineer in Maryland (or ability to apply for reciprocity)
• Knowledge of MDOT (SHA, MDE/PRD) and other State DOT and County DPW
• Ability to work using GIS programs, Microstation, AutoCAD and other engineering
• Knowledge and working ability using Hydrology/Hydraulic Modeling Software
• Ability to Supervise staff