Job Title: CRM Business Analyst
Job Location: Remote
Job Duration: 6 months Contract (Possible Extention)
Our client is currently in the early stages of implementing the TargetX/Salesforce Customer Relationship Management software suite and is looking to fill the role of CRM Business Analyst for the duration of the project.
- Survey existing technology infrastructure and systems to form a high-level view of present capabilities and future opportunities for improvement.
- Interact directly with business partners to identify pain points/opportunities and design systems solutions.
- Document and analyze user business processes and requirements.
- Gather and document business needs and data use from internal and external stakeholders, including data rules, data usage, and BI reporting requirements.
- Assist in developing high-quality analysis work products, such as business and activity diagrams and data flows, process flow diagrams, business requirements specifications, functional and technical specifications, traceability matrices, etc.
- Produce high-quality verbal and written consulting deliverables (including proposals, customer presentations, consulting reports, etc.) to effectively communicate project findings.
- Serve as a communications link between functional users and technical groups to ensure effective collaboration throughout the project life cycle.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop CRM strategies based on enrollment funnel and student lifecycle, including leveraging CRM data to create appropriate segments for targeting and analysis.
- Monitor the quality of data and processes and create reports and queries.
- Assist users with the setup of campaigns/events.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing.
- Provide ongoing user support including troubleshooting and resolution of system issues.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in creating and customizing business and technical documentation for varying audiences.
- Previous experience with TargetX Salesforce or other customer relationship automation systems, ideally in a community college or higher education setting.
- Knowledge of CRM processes in customer service and marketing and the utilization of IT systems in these areas.
- Experience working on projects in an enterprise environment, ideally in different roles, such as analyst, tester, and/or project lead.
- Ability to effectively manage expectations at multiple levels of an organization
- Critical thinking and ability to influence decision-making through analysis.
- Proven ability to deliver complex technology solutions.
- Strong organizational and oral/written communication skills and attention to detail.