Job Title: CRM Business Analyst
Job Location: Remote
Job Duration: 6 months Contract (Possible Extention)
Our client is currently in the early stages of implementing the TargetX/Salesforce Customer Relationship Management software suite and is looking to fill the role of CRM Business Analyst for the duration of the project.
- Survey existing technology infrastructure and systems to form a high-level view of present capabilities and future opportunities for improvement.
- Interact directly with business partners to identify pain points/opportunities and design systems solutions.
- Document and analyze user business processes and requirements.
- Gather and document business needs and data use from internal and external stakeholders, including data rules, data usage, and BI reporting requirements.
- Assist in developing high-quality analysis work products, such as business and activity diagrams and data flows, process flow diagrams, business requirements specifications, functional and technical specifications, traceability matrices, etc.
- Produce high-quality verbal and written consulting deliverables (including proposals, customer presentations, consulting reports, etc.) to effectively communicate project findings.
- Serve as a communications link between functional users and technical groups to ensure effective collaboration throughout the project life cycle.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop CRM strategies based on enrollment funnel and student lifecycle, including leveraging CRM data to create appropriate segments for targeting and analysis.
- Monitor the quality of data and processes and create reports and queries.
- Assist users with the setup of campaigns/events.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing.
- Provide ongoing user support including troubleshooting and resolution of system issues.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in creating and customizing business and technical documentation for varying audiences.
- Previous experience with TargetX Salesforce or other customer relationship automation systems, ideally in a community college or higher education setting.
- Knowledge of CRM processes in customer service and marketing and the utilization of IT systems in these areas.
- Experience working on projects in an enterprise environment, ideally in different roles, such as analyst, tester, and/or project lead.
- Ability to effectively manage expectations at multiple levels of an organization
- Critical thinking and ability to influence decision-making through analysis.
- Proven ability to deliver complex technology solutions.
- Strong organizational and oral/written communication skills and attention to detail.
Related Jobs (4)
PC Technicians on February 14, 2023 Contract
Sr. Software Developer on February 14, 2023 Contract
Nursery Teacher on February 14, 2023 Contract
Bid Process Coordinator I on February 14, 2023 Contract To Hire