COMPLETE JOB DETAILS:
Job Title: SAP ABAP AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Job Type: (On-site)
Duration: 12 Months with possible extension
Hours: Monday to Thursday (7:00 AM to 5:30 PM)
Must Needed: Experience With Government, County or Public Sector
- Providing adequate deliverable documentation including but not limited to technical specs and test scripts
- Assisting County staff in developing new enhancements and maintaining existing custom enhancements to SAP modules
- Assisting County staff in developing and executing test strategies
- Knowledge Transfer through mentoring and training members of the various County Teams throughout the SOW engagement to allow for County independent support
- Implementing and supporting new SAP security requirements and development
- Participate in defining problems and/or developing solutions
- Performing required testing of HCM system and Financials/Logistics system changes or new development prior to transport into Quality Assurance environment.
- Updating appropriate system and user documentation
- ABAP development for HCM, Financials/Logistics and Security reports and programs
- Supporting Support Pack implementations and upgrades
- Assisting Client staff in support and troubleshooting of programs due to SAP code changes that impacts Client custom coding such as support pack upgrades and the application of SAP required notes.
- Other SAP HCM and Financials/Logistics related activities as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Hands-On experience in SAP ABAP Programming.
- Certification in SAP ABAP Programming is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of SAP Enterprise Core Component (ECC) HCM and Financials/Logistics programming.
- Sound knowledge of SAP enhancements and their implementation and programming
- Ability to create robust technical documentation for future reference and maintainability
- Ability to trouble-shoot issues, including the ability to conduct related research and work with the Client Team to raise SAP Customer messages as needed
- Ability to quickly decipher and understand custom code
- Knowledge required to debug system related issues
- Ability to work with limited direction
- Strong teamwork and customer support focus
- Familiar with testing strategies, technical monitoring, and incident management.
- Must have an analytical, results-driven and solution-oriented approach.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written presentation and listening.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- SAP project management skills and experience following SAP Best Practices.
- Ability to cross train and transfer knowledge.
- Ability to effectively collaborate and engage with all team members
- Ability to plan and organize work and responsibilities; and
- Good facilitation skills.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience preferred.
- Proven technical background, with at least three years’ experience in SAPimplementing and supporting functionality within the SAP HCM and Financials/Logistics.
- 5 years’ experience in developing/deploying SAP ABAP Reports, Interfaces,
- Data Conversion, Forms preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in Web Dynpro ABAP Applications preferred.