Job Title: Procurement Analyst I
Job Location: The Woodlands, Texas 77381
Job type: On-site
Job Duration: Contract To Hire
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Analyst I, Procurement serves as a resource to the purchasing department for the PeopleSoft ERP/Supply Chain Management module. Serves as lead on resolving issues related to ERP Software. Works closely with Purchasing department and IT to resolve issues.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Coordinates functional ERP system set-up requirements for the Supply Chain Module, including researching, monitoring and resolving system-related issues.
- Resolves procurement related issues/problems as they apply to the functionality of procure-to-pay transactions, including requisitions, purchase orders, contracts, receiving, and payments including consultation with IT developers, functional staff and consultants as required.
- Leads testing for system patches, fixes and system upgrades for the purchasing module, including new releases to make recommendations when a fix or patch needs to be applied for purchasing modules.
- Provides training and facilitates cross-training of staff.
- Coordinates functional ERP system set-up requirements for Vendor Punch-Out catalog applications.
- Creates and maintains commodity code tables.
- Sets up and inactivates requesters and approvers.
- Collaborates with Buyers with sourcing module functionality including creating and maintaining bid factors.
- Researches and creates query reports
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working with Supply Chain Management concepts
- Experience working in higher education
- Knowledge of electronic bidding
- Knowledge of public procurement processes
Related Jobs (3)
Executive Director, Procurement on February 14, 2023 Full Time
Sr Commodity Manager, Procurement on February 14, 2023 Full Time
Bid Process Coordinator I on February 14, 2023 Contract To Hire